Anschutz 1712 Single Stage Trigger

Want to buy or want to sell.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Anschutz 1712 Single Stage Trigger

Post by BlauBear »

I have a single stage Anschutz trigger, taken off a 1712 FWt and replaced with a two stage. This trigger breaks beautifully and is in perfect condition. I know what the new two stage trigger cost, but haven't a clue what this is worth - $180? Y'all talk to me...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
sobrbiker883
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by sobrbiker883 »

Sounds like a fair price, if not a tad on the bargain side. If I hadn't just bought an AI stock for my "tactical" rifle, I'd be all over it.....I'd love to mod it into a Briley hanger for my Rem 700 HP gun!!
Usually shooting scores right in class, too bad its the class below my classification!

Steve E
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Anschutz does good work - makes me want to brush up on my German and apprentice as a machinist...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Anschutz 1712 Single Stage Trigger

Post by Bob259 »

BlauBear wrote:I have a single stage Anschutz trigger, taken off a 1712 FWt and replaced with a two stage. This trigger breaks beautifully and is in perfect condition. I know what the new two stage trigger cost, but haven't a clue what this is worth - $180? Y'all talk to me...
That's a real good price Blaubear... Just wish you were selling it 2 weeks ago :( I just had to pay $280 from ISS for one because of a problem I was having with my reworked single to a two stage trigger I was using in our Sporterifle league. I probably had to pay a little more because I needed it right away and Neal was nice enough to take one off a rifle he had in stock and had to reorder another one for it.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Did you check Champion's Choice?
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Unfortunately no.... Seeing a two stage was around $210 I 'assumed' the single stage would have been no more than $200 tops, shame on me for not asking first. Besides in the past Neal has always treated me right and I get it faster then CC, so I never expected the price to be so much different. I just had some sticker shock on this one compared to past dealings.

Just looked at the invoice and it was actually $281 I was charged for it. :cry:
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Ouch! Sorry 'bout that, Bob. Timing is everything, I suppose, or $100 in this case...