WTB winchester 94 magazine tube hanger aka magazine ring

Want to buy or want to sell.
emmettva
B Poster
B Poster

WTB winchester 94 magazine tube hanger aka magazine ring

Post by emmettva »

need the rectangular bottom or top as it is installed under bbl, not the rounded version also need the pin 30-30 diam tube
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Re: WTB winchester 94 magazine tube hanger aka magazine ring

Post by jbmarshtx »

Ebay seems to be the best, but they can be spendy. I'm polishing the turd that is a buffalo bill octagon 94 that I bought last year off GB...looks like someone took a grinder to the dovetail that holds the magazine band in place!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174431520552?h ... SwtCBfvl3k

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304100599923?h ... SwedBhEfRO
emmettva
B Poster
B Poster

Post by emmettva »

JBM thanks very much for your help. I had checked ebay and everywhere else, but missed them. Sadly, the first one lacks the hole for the crosspin and the second does have it but has rounded ends meant for twisting insertion into a dovetailed barrel. Of course, I need the third, scarcest type : rectangular ends with crosspin hole which is installed by brazing to the barrel flat lacking a dovetail.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

emmettva wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:01 pm JBM thanks very much for your help. I had checked ebay and everywhere else, but missed them. Sadly, the first one lacks the hole for the crosspin and the second does have it but has rounded ends meant for twisting insertion into a dovetailed barrel. Of course, I need the third, scarcest type : rectangular ends with crosspin hole which is installed by brazing to the barrel flat lacking a dovetail.
Have you tried sourcing a barrel and un-brazing one off?
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?