SOLD: Pharr HP R700 Stock

Want to buy or want to sell.
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

SOLD: Pharr HP R700 Stock

Post by jbmarshtx »

The baby will need new shoes soon...and I'm simplifying the rifles. Might have a 1712 merier stock soon if my new stock inletting ever gets finished!

The stock is a Pharr/Wooster stock that Steve made in gel coat black/orange. Mark Pharr did the inlet and bedding to a Remington 700 stainless action. You'll need to sand down a couple of spots since it's specific to this action. There is a 'notch' in the comb to remove the bolt. Single shot follower installed, so no mag/bottom metal. Trigger guard and screws are included.

I added weight to it and with a 24" 3B bartlein, picatinny rail, vortex pro rings, and FX3 25x it made hunter weight. For now, I'm keeping the barreled action.

Asking $650 or best offer shipped to you. Post here if you'll take it or if a friend who isn't a member will take. PM or email with offers and/or payment info.

Stock_1.jpg
Stock_2.jpg
Stock_3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jbmarshtx on Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Pharr HP R700 Stock

Post by Merlin »

Nice! Looks like this might be a great stock to use with one of the Custom PT&G rimfire actions. They look like a perfect match.
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
danthebulldog
B Poster
B Poster

Post by danthebulldog »

What’s the length of pull?
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

danthebulldog wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12 pm What’s the length of pull?
The first picture should give an estimate. It's a little less than 12" from the butt pad to the front of the grip. About 14" to the trigger.
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

sold pending funds...will update if falls through.