5418 MS on RFC.com

Want to buy or want to sell.
sobrbiker883
AA Poster
AA Poster

5418 MS on RFC.com

Post by sobrbiker883 »

No relation to this sale, but there's a 54.18 MS over at RFC.com for $1150.

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/vb ... ad&id=2436

Probably won't be around too long.........
Usually shooting scores right in class, too bad its the class below my classification!

Steve E
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Considering what's going on with the price of Annie's, that will seem really cheap before long.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
sobrbiker883
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by sobrbiker883 »

I'd be tempted if I weren't waiting on MrMcDonald........I haven't seen a 54.18 that low all year, and there aren't too many around!
I'd have a serious case of the wants if my 64MSR didn't fill my standard gun slot.
Usually shooting scores right in class, too bad its the class below my classification!

Steve E
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

I'm seriously tempted to pick up a barreled action to drop into an extra FWt stock, before prices go up next year. I don't need it, but someone always wants a 1712.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
dryfire
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dryfire »

If I was south of the 49th I'd have beaten you both to this one. Draconian import/export laws make it really tough.That rifle
would be 2 grand in Canada.
Good luck guys! may the best bidder win!
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Keep in mind that's an MS, NOT and MSR

That price is about right for an MS. IF anyone want one in prestine shape, I have a buddy that was looking to sell one for $1,100 or so last year. I would guess he still has it...

ChickenGeorgeAR@yahoo.com
Image Chicken George