**SPF** LEUPOLD 24 POWER SCOPE FOR SALE

Want to buy or want to sell.
Byron
A Poster
A Poster

**SPF** LEUPOLD 24 POWER SCOPE FOR SALE

Post by Byron »

I have a 24 power Leupold scope with a 1/4 min dot that I would like to sell. It is an older model that I bought new in the late 80's. I didn't start using it until Nov. of 06. Only used for smallbore.

Thanks

Byron
Last edited by Byron on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sobrbiker883
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by sobrbiker883 »

Model #? Price?
Usually shooting scores right in class, too bad its the class below my classification!

Steve E
Byron
A Poster
A Poster

Looking for help on the price

Post by Byron »

I'm looking for help on the price for the scope. I'm not sure on the model. It has the large knobs and a sun shade.

thanks
Byron l
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

I belive you have one of the old benchrest scopes that leupold does not make anymore. When new I believe they were around $800 or $900. I picked up a 36 power at the gun show for $550 after watching it sit on his table for a year with $750 on the sticker. I quess its what ever someone thinks is reasonable, but if the glass is good you should be able to at least get $500 or $600 for it. Those older benchrest scopes were top quility back when they were produced. See you sunday? 8)
Byron
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Byron »

I paid about 300.00 new for it in 1986. I had the dot put in last year for around 70.00 dollars. I don't think that it is a benchrest model. It is very similar to the new silhouette scopes.

Sunday is down to a maybe. Next sunday at Pe el is on.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Ugh.. I was about to ask if you two were coming up to Machias but I just realized that I'm going out of town to visit family in AL just in time to miss the whole weekend of silhouette matches there. On top of that, I missed the past two weekends of matches at Tacoma because of work. I really need to rearrange my priorities... :(
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

I have several 24's of that vintage, and on todays market $400 would be a fair price. Al Foust
Seamus O'Grady
B Poster
B Poster

scope

Post by Seamus O'Grady »

Please bring it to Sunday's match at Machias. I would like to see it and maybe purchase it.

Seamus
Citius, Altius, Fortius
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Byron, it arrived today and it's absolutely perfect! It's hard to believe that this thing is old enough to vote! Thanks for a great deal!

- Bob
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ