Anschutz 1808 Silhouette Rifle. Mark Pharr built

Want to buy or want to sell.
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Anschutz 1808 Silhouette Rifle. Mark Pharr built

Post by dave imas »

i'll figure out this picture thing yet. in the mean time here is a url to the rifle.

http://picasaweb.google.com/daveimas/Ge ... 4120287298

daveimas@gmail.com
360 280 5597
Troy G
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Troy G »

Here you go Dave.

dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

thank you Troy.
metalhead
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by metalhead »

Dave, that is one ugly god damn gun...even if it does have one of my trigger guards and one of my triggers shoes attatched...

Go get 'em Evelio..you are now the annoited king of silhouette rifles.
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

Thanks Marv. I appreciate the support! :)

so about this rifle...

1808msr, shilen barrel, 2 stage trigger set at 2.25lbs, 3 recoil pads different sizes and they screw on and off. 4 magazines. Mark did a beautiful job putting this one together. I don't know how it groups because I sight in off-hand. I do know it has won a lot of matches. I'm asking $3500.
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Pharr rifle

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Dave
I kind of like that color, it sure is a lot better looking than my UGLY GRINGO, which by the way is getting a face lift.
If Mark put it together, I know damm well is a shooter. I know is not any of my bussiness, but why are you selling it ????
Marvin
I know there are a few other gunsmiths out there that can build damm good rifles, including yourself.
Evelio.
Evelio
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

Well my friend... I have my eye on a 2 year old Border Collie in Idaho that is about the same value as this rifle. I've been doing Field Trials with Border Collies on sheep for the last year or so and it is taking up quite a bit of my time. I don't usually let a rifle sit in the safe if I'm not using it so that is why it is for sale. I usually regret selling it after I've done it but I can always get another built. I do have my wife's Sako sitting there and, with a little tweaking, it will fit me fine. Not nearly like this one but good enough for local matches. I don't have much to prove anymore with the silhouette game so I'm okay with letting it go. (that is what I keep telling myself!)

I'd consider trading for an open level Border Collie up to 4 years old that is forward with some feel. Just incase any of you might have one sitting in your kennel!

dave
lucho
B Poster
B Poster

Post by lucho »

Dave:

You'll probably bet us all with your wifes gun anyway.

See you in April.

Lucho
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

It's all about the borrowed guns, anyway. Remember when Jared borrowed that very same rifle you're selling at the Conard Cup? :)