Anschutz 1712 in Pharr stock

Want to buy or want to sell.
John
B Poster
B Poster

Anschutz 1712 in Pharr stock

Post by John »

This is a hunter silhouette rifle - 1712 barreled action - two stage trigger - Pharr R/T stock (dark green with black swirls) pillar bedded - weighs right at 6.65 pounds - $1,800 and I'll pay shipping to an FFL in the US. I'm having Mark build me another hunter rifle so this one needs a home.

Also an Anschutz 54.18MS-R in a McMillan Thumbhole stock - the action is bedded - it has a tuner - $1,750 and I'll pay shipping to an FFL in the US.

For a friend - who wants to sell a Sako - he lists it as "Sako Finnfire Range, 22 LR, stock forearm modified to be legal for smallbore silhouette; barrel shortened and bloop tube with tuner added; action bedded; Rings, bases and trigger by Marvin Pearson; one 5 round and one 10 round magazine $950. Buyer pays actual shipping to FFL."

I can't figure out how to put pictures here - email me at akpwrstroke@yahoo.com if you want me to send a picture.
coldbeerchief
B Poster
B Poster

email sent on the 1712 /nt

Post by coldbeerchief »

no msg
John
B Poster
B Poster

Post by John »

The rifle Mark is building for me is on an Anschutz Fortner action.
John
B Poster
B Poster

Post by John »

The 1712 has sold. My email program threw an inquiry about this rifle in the trash and I deleted it - I apologize for not properly responding.