Rem 700 GUN SOLD

Want to buy or want to sell.
LASER
Unclassified Poster

Rem 700 GUN SOLD

Post by LASER »

A bad back has caused me to quit any type of off hand shooting. Have been sellin off some guns. I have a Rem 700 action with a Briley hanger holding an Anchutz 2 stage trigger. This gun was set up to emulate my Anschutz MSR. The stock is a H&S Anchutz type sihlouette currently bbld in 308. The 308 kicked too much for me and the bbl life is unknown, but it shoots great. I had a brake screwed on just to fool around with and finish shooting out the bbl which never happened. I bought a Hart 6.5 8 twist reverse taper to put on, which never happened either. Gun, Hart bbl. and a bunch of bullets are for sale. Not knowing what this stuff is worth I will entertain offers but do not intend to give it away. I tried to sell a gun at the Nationals at Ridgeway several years back and was nothing short of insulted with the offers recieved. If you are interested my e-mail is tmt5729@comcast .net
Thanks
LASER
Last edited by LASER on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

That's gun folk! Always trolling for a bargain! Good luck with this, Laser - sorry you have to bow out.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ