Sightron 24X Scope for Sale

Want to buy or want to sell.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Sightron 24X Scope for Sale

Post by Jason »

This is the Sightron straight 24x scope in excellent condition. It has a 1/4MOA dot and 1/8MOA clicks. It's only been used on a 22lr silhouette gun and was mounted in the Burris Signature rings with polymer inserts so no metal even touched the scope when it was mounted. If you look at it just right in bright light (like direct sunlight) you can barely see where the rings were on it but it takes effort. I couldn't get it to show up in the pictures even with macro mode and bright sunlight. I bought the scope just over a year ago and had it on my CZ that I'm no longer using for silhouette so I put a lower power scope on it for plinking. It comes with the original box and paperwork (including blank warranty card), as well as the sunshade and cloth cover for the scope. I even have the receipt (which doesn't have my name on it) taped to the box in the very unlikely event that there was ever any problem with the scope. Here's a picture of it. You can send me a PM here or email me at jason(at)themccurrys.com if you have any more questions or need more pictures. Price is $250 shipped with tracking # and insurance anywhere in the lower 48.

Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Sold to someone on RFC.