WTS (6) Leupold / Premier 18-40 Boosted scopes

Want to buy or want to sell.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

WTS (6) Leupold / Premier 18-40 Boosted scopes

Post by GeoNLR »

I have a friend that is changing over to the Weavers and has (6) Leupold 18-40 Vari-X III scopes w/ the .0067 dot. Please reply with offer for one or all. All scopes are like new in the boxes and have been very well cared for.

ChickenGeorgeAR@yahoo.com

and please don't e-mail me and ask me his name OR if it is me. I only have (4) of these and they are not for sale....
Image Chicken George

OK..

Post by Guest »

Ok let me add some important info before I get more e-mails... After getting e-mails requesting pricing I nailed him down to a price... $1k per scope...

:shock:

AFTER I told him he was on crack...LOL...He asked to buy my (4) for $4K, I said hell no..he said you see what I mean? Anyway, there you have it. Also to add the info that was asked by others.

They are the EFR/air rifle scopes
They all have the same reticle that changes sizes as you change power
They are in the box as they came from Premier (rags, both knobs, sunshade, etc.)

Chicken (AKA Chicken Little)
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

Chicken!!! sell him your for scopes. buy 4 sightons to replace them. much better tracking, you will stop screwing yourself up by shooting at a ridiculously high power and you will have $2400 more in the bank after it is all said and done. take the offer... TAKE THE OFFER!!!!
dave
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Chick,

I'll take them, will e-mail you later, hope their still avaliable.

What the hay, it's only money.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg