trade my Leupold BR24 for........

Want to buy or want to sell.
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

trade my Leupold BR24 for........

Post by OnaginOffagin »

I'm an aging shooter whose hold is....ahem..... gaining a larger wobble! I have learned in gallery to dial down my variable scope I use indoors to a smaller magnification, which helps.... but my hunter class Annie sports a Leupold BR24X. Non-dialable! Would perhaps like to trade the BR toward a variable of similar quality, or a fixed 10X or 12X.....anybody interested? (It's got a good-sized target dot.....) Also, I have weight issues: I'm shooting a 1710D in the original stock which barely makes weight with the BR..... (already hogged out the butt stock).
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)
pfiori
B Poster
B Poster

Re: trade my Leupold BR24 for........

Post by pfiori »

Sent you a PM

Pete
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by OnaginOffagin »

In regard to a question from pfiori, I don't know the size of the dot reticle in my BR, but it's big! And I don't know who did the reticle (I bought the scope from a very good silhouette shooter from Washington State), but... I do know I sent the scope to Leupold last spring for inspection and service, and they did so without any concern about the existing reticle, so I assume it was a Leupold installed Dot..... am I wrong to think this?
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)
edgehit
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by edgehit »

They were offered by leupold with a large dot. So it is an original reticle. I have 3 of these and they're a fine scope.
- Joe
falco
B Poster
B Poster

Post by falco »

would you like to selle it???

regards
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by OnaginOffagin »

Sorry.... I haven't been on for awhile ..... the BR 24 Leupold has been traded.....