****WTS Lilja 30 cal barrel*****

Want to buy or want to sell.
gszeto99
B Poster
B Poster

****WTS Lilja 30 cal barrel*****

Post by gszeto99 »

I have a Lilja 30 cal barrel that I got from Chad Dixon at Long Rifles inc. The story behind the barrel that Chad told me was that it was a barrel that was made for a Bench Rest guy when he was working at Nesika. It is a tight bore 30 cal chambered in 308 Obermeyer and has been shot all but once for function test when the barrel was completed. The Bench Rest guy changed his mind after completion and wanted a different caliber. I got this barrel from Chad when he ran out of M24 take off barrels and was originally going to rechamber it for a mosin project I have but I decided I did not want to commit such a high quality and expensive barrel for such a cheap rifle. The barrel as it sits has a 11 degree target crown and is 21 11/16th inch long. This barrel is threaded for a Nesika action and is thick something similar to an MTU contour. It is ready to shoot and you can shoot it as is if you have a Nesika action or there is plenty of barrel left to set back for your action and plenty of barrel left for your contour. I will price the barrel at $225 + FREE shipping. First one to post I'll take it followed with a PM to me get's it.

I take paypal regular payments +4% or postal money order or paypal "gift" payments.

Thank you

Gene