Air Rifle/Pistol Reset-able silhouette targets

Want to buy or want to sell.
TASpurs
Unclassified Poster

Re: Air Rifle/Pistol Reset-able silhouette targets

Post by TASpurs »

Wayne, I know your are busy plus you have/had that special trip planned but it's finally August and was just wondering if you have any update on availability of your air pistol targets. Is it still the end of August? All the guys at the club are very anxious and keep hounding me. Thanks!!
North of 60
B Poster
B Poster

Post by North of 60 »

I must say those look excellent.
Unfortunately, I live in Northern Canada and the shipping would be absolutely horrendous!

Now, if we had the plans, we might be able to work out a commission. (hint hint hint)

Chris in Inuvik, NWT, Canada
The end of the road (for now).
Sometimes, your "knight in shining armour" is just a retard in tinfoil.
TexasSilhouette
B Poster
B Poster

Post by TexasSilhouette »

Update for those of you waiting on targets.
I've had some folks express issues with bounce up on Chickens and Turkeys and I've been making changes to address the issue once and for all.
I believe I have the issue addressed and will be testing with .22 Shorts to confirm.
Once the issue is confirmed fixed I will work to get the sets already sold retrofitted to accommodate the changes.

My laser is down and we are waiting for parts, once I get it back to running I will need to run its owners backlog through before I can get my stuff back on it.
I hope to be back in production soon and will keep you posted.
TexasSilhouette
B Poster
B Poster

These are our first Gen III targets and we are gearing up for mass production. We have tried to address all concerns expressed by users of the previous generation targets.
We have a new CNC Press Brake we will be using going forward that should speed up the process. Frames are built from a single piece of laser cut steel with a reactive back stop and front impact bar. Chickens have been redesigned to address issues with bounce up and the reset bar now has attachment points for pull string on either side. Legs are now square tube and are bolted on but can still be removed for transportation.
We hope to have a batch ready to ship late December and another late January to early February.

Smallbore prototype is in progress, I hope to have some pictures soon.
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

What part of Texas are you in? Man do I ever have a home for these...
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
TexasSilhouette
B Poster
B Poster

Doodaddy wrote:What part of Texas are you in? Man do I ever have a home for these...
North of Austin, little town of Pflugerville.
TexasSilhouette
B Poster
B Poster

We are cutting steel for what will be all the Air Resets we build this year. I should have about 10 unspoken for sets available from this run. I have contacted everyone on the wait list, if you want a set in 2016 please let me know to reserve your targets.