Need the inexpensive LRN stuff...

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Need the inexpensive LRN stuff...

Post by mordecai »

Anyone have any leads on LRN stuff like CCI Blazer, PMC Sidewinder/Moderator, etc... in the $100 +/- case price range?
ImageImage
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

I got a case of the CCI Blazer for $89 a month or so ago on a deal from Sportsmans Guide but it went QUICK with many orders getting cancelled. I think they bumped it to $169 a case now IIRC. A guy was selling some CCI Standard paperbox for 189 a case before Christmas and I think he is asking $269 now. The costs are just going up and up.. Even the next shipment of Crosman pellets is going up..

Good luck, I will keep my eyes peeled for deals and post if I find any.

Just found this on Gunbroker http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... m=92864532

and even better

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... m=92653796

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Champion Shooters Supply still lists the Eley Sport ammo for $140 per case of 5000. You should be able to find Aguila .22 RF ammo at a reasonable price if you make a search for it.

You may want to check the Walmart stores in your area to see if they carry inexpensive .22 ammo. I have in the past bought Winchester Xpert .22 and Federal Champion .22 ammo from them.
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

Oh yeah I forgot about the Eley Sport @ $140ish most places. I have a few bricks on order to give it a try but I don't think they will make it before this weekends match. Guess I will be using my CCI Blazers, at least my barrel is well seasoned for them already and sighted in :lol:

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

I finally went with some Aguila I found for $125/cs, which I think the Eley Sport is anyhow...
Ammo prices for the cheap stuff are soaring as well. I got all the Blazer I could find under $12/brick because the case price is $170+...
ImageImage
Senator vitaman
Unclassified Poster

Re:

Post by Senator vitaman »

Ther are always thunderbolts, though they very unreliable.