Lending 22lr ammo

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Lending 22lr ammo

Post by BlauBear »

Innocent wrote:Hey 259...if the commander will let me I'll teach her how to spot really good!!!
Innocent
Words fail me completely. Innocent Mary sharing her "wisdom" with Mallory ~ ^#(^

Has The Commander shared that she thinks .45's are "fun"? b-(
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Innocent, you are one of the few that I would trust her with.
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

jneihouse wrote:Innocent, you are one of the few that I would trust her with.
Now that just plain hurts.... One thing for sure she could then beat us drinking Potato Juice too... :shock:
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
ldholton
A Poster
A Poster

Post by ldholton »

[quote="jneihouse"]Considering the spotter was only 10 and blonde at that, 4 rams to walk into the target is pretty good....Of course when I got back from Texas I punished her for being so slow, I do expect more from my grandchildren...... :D

Kitty[/quote]
i seen this first hand that little lady was quite impressive wish my daughter had wanted to try this sport out at that age. i even have my own range at the house and she still was not interested oh well now it is all boys and cars
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:Innocent, you are one of the few that I would trust her with.
Nobody's gonna bother her on Momma Mary's watch... :shock: But she just might come back with some new, ah, skills...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

ldh...cars are not a bad thing, especially if she learns to fix them, now boys, well that is just a waste of time.'
259...I'd start Mallery on something a little more sweet like Bacardi Gold. The potatoe juice is an aquired taste...

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Innocent wrote:ldh...cars are not a bad thing, especially if she learns to fix them, now boys, well that is just a waste of time.'
259...I'd start Mallery on something a little more sweet like Bacardi Gold. The potatoe juice is an aquired taste...

Innocent
As I said, "skills". :shock:
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dwl »

Wow, an Innocent Blonde?!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

As I said, "skills".
BB, Mallery has a long ways to go before learning the fine art of holding your own in a drinking contest. Especially around the Scots and Mexicans, when they try to see who can drink the other under the table. But then the first lesson in that kind of training is to teach them to sit and observe that kind of contest, before entering one.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

And the training begins!