ELEY WHITE RABBIT HV HP 22 LR

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
steve b.
A Poster
A Poster

Re: ELEY WHITE RABBIT HV HP 22 LR

Post by steve b. »

Hmmm,

Then High Speed Tenex is the way to go. But if you're gonna use the bullet modification tool, I would get get round nose SK high vel and test the modified rounds. What Eley and Lapua used for their high-vel stuff had a much lower accuracy requirement to meet spec, so with a little tweaking, you should be able to easily surpass the factory loadings.

Brad,

Yep, Book # 2 is in the works. Lots of fun testing and researching the different ammunition. The final round count may push past 100,000. Ugh.

s.
22 man
B Poster
B Poster

Post by 22 man »

Steve I have about 5 bricks of White Rabbit left and I have almost 3 bricks of Lapua Speed Ace that I HP myself so I am good for probably 4 to 5 years. Maybe by that time Eley will nedd to make some money and make some White Rabbit. :lol:
BCloninger
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by BCloninger »

steve b. wrote:Yep, Book # 2 is in the works. Lots of fun testing and researching the different ammunition. The final round count may push past 100,000. Ugh.

s.
I'll chip in for ammunition! Your first edition has a permanent place on my desk, so I'll be happy to see the update.
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- C.S. Lewis
steve b.
A Poster
A Poster

Post by steve b. »

That's a nice stash, and I think something may pop out by then. If I run across any, I will get in touch with you. Ever since I converted to the .17 HM2, I don't shoot the .22lr for hunting like I used to.

Brad,

Thanks for the support. So far I have been able to grovel for ammunition and the results have been pretty good.

s.
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

SK makes a 40 gr. HV HP. I got some to use for my cowboy rams. They shot very well in my two guns. Al
Team Sierra Member
still_learning
B Poster
B Poster

Post by still_learning »

You may want to add the Fiocchi HS HP to your range evaluations. Shot as well as the Lapua Speed Ace in my rifles. Michael