Source for Golden Eagle Target?

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Source for Golden Eagle Target?

Post by Jason »

Anyone know of a place to get Golden Eagle Target for around $200 or so per case shipped? I've found a couple places that can get it to me for around $225 shipped, but both were out of stock at the time. Just checking to see if anyone knows where I can get it cheaper before I check back in with those two places.
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Golden Eagle

Post by dwl »

Jason;

Wow! The ammo forum is dead. Now one answered you and no one responded to my post on groupings, not even to call me a liar.

I found a listing for Golden Eagle at http://www.22ammo.com/aquila.html. If you get some and test it post the results. I'm interested.

dwl
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Thanks for the reply, dwl. That's about $100 a case more than I am looking for, though. That 22ammo.com website is nearly always WAY high with their prices. :)
KY Ratshooter
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Golden Eagle

Post by KY Ratshooter »

dwl wrote:Jason;

Wow! The ammo forum is dead. Now one answered you and no one responded to my post on groupings, not even to call me a liar.

dwl
227 members with only 45 having more than 5 posts, 134 with 0 posts. Only about a dozen with more than 20 posts.

The regulars sorted out their equipment/ammo issues years ago, so these are not topics they even discuss anymore.

Answers to querries here tend to be informative but blunt with little discussion or secondary input. The only long threads are private conversations.

People scan the threads and get the impression this is a private "chat room". Many join, scan and never return.
Shoot low boys, they're riding ponies!
Travelor
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Travelor »

Try here, $17.95/brick = $179.5/case.

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/s ... ition.html

:D
George

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Thanks, folks. I have a case on the way to me. If it shoots well, I might just go ahead and clean them out. :)

Edit: just an FYI, both of those places were around $220 to $225 per case shipped, in case anyone else is looking to buy. That's as cheap as I could find it anywhere else.
eskuri
B Poster
B Poster

Post by eskuri »

This is an old thread, but..... Jason, I take it that you're on the left coast. So am I, and as most, if not all of the online ammo stores are in the Midwest or points further East, we get socked with the Zone 8 rates, meaning mucho dinero for the shipping!! Have you tried a Sportsmans Warehouse? I really don't know what they charge for ammo, but I have found their prices for powder and primers to be very, very good.

I'd be interested in the accuracy of the Aguila. I've heard good things about the Golden Eagle, and they certainly are cheaper than Wolf MT. Keep me updated. Much obliged.