Lovin Lapua...from an Eley man

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
AddictedToSB
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Lovin Lapua...from an Eley man

Post by AddictedToSB »

oldrifleman wrote:I need to try some centerX any clues where to get the best price? Steven
If you can't make it to a match where Adam has the Lapua War Wagon, your best bet is probably http://www.championshooters.com/store/home.php. They are currently out of stock, but they usually get new stock in pretty quickly. You can call them for an ETA, 1-800-821-4867.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

You may want to check this guy on Benchrest central classifieds, he did not post the price of Center-X or X-Act but the Midas + price is better than most other places.

Lapua Center-X Midas + 14.00 X-Act 20.00 Shillen, Broughton,Pacnor, Rock Creek barrels. Jewel and shillen triggers, Harrold tuners and ss weight sets. Home of most used Mid barrel dampners. Patch out cleaning products and much more. Contact at cspss@att.net or tele# 913-649-7658.
xpilot
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by xpilot »

lone ringer wrote:You may want to check this guy on Benchrest central classifieds, he did not post the price of Center-X or X-Act but the Midas + price is better than most other places.

Lapua Center-X Midas + 14.00 X-Act 20.00 Shillen, Broughton,Pacnor, Rock Creek barrels. Jewel and shillen triggers, Harrold tuners and ss weight sets. Home of most used Mid barrel dampners. Patch out cleaning products and much more. Contact at cspss@att.net or tele# 913-649-7658.
Charlie is sold out of Center X and will not be getting more. Has some Midas, when that is gone he is not reordering. Geting out of the ammo business, will still do the other rimfire stuff.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

I got a brick of Center-X at the nationals and it shoots real well at all four distances. My 5 shot group was smaller in MOA at 100 than it was at 40. All groups were under 1 MOA. 77m was the tightest.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

No this is an older thread, but it should be noted that Cathy and James are selling Lapua products now. Good Shooting Inc.

http://goodshootinginc.com/index.htm

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
High Speed
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by High Speed »

oldrifleman wrote:I need to try some centerX any clues where to get the best price? Steven
If you don't buy your ammo from these folks, you screwed up. Good, honest, at reasonable prices! www.goodshootinginc.com
oldrifleman
B Poster
B Poster

Post by oldrifleman »

High Speed wrote:
If you don't buy your ammo from these folks, you screwed up. Good, honest, at reasonable prices! http://www.goodshootinginc.com
Thanks that is where i got some. Steven