Winchester 42gr subsonic due out this week

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
Trent
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: Winchester 42gr subsonic due out this week

Post by Trent »

The "Add To Cart" button is grayed out for me. Won't let me add it.

Is this stuff replacing the 40gr Subsonic? Not sure why they would need a 40gr and a 42gr subsonic. Also... why is it $52 a brick??
High Speed
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Winchester 42gr subsonic due out this week

Post by High Speed »

Because they know they can get it. Mine was greyed out as well. That's why I called. Get notice, and three minutes later sold out. Come on. Person taking order kept saying I really need to get this completed, hit the order button before it's all gone. Not real sure why I bought it. Grand kids can shoot it in our 1/2 scale fun match. Lot of BS going on. I was at Bass Pro in OKC a few months ago.To avoid any issues this is purely fiction. Was at ammo counter, have any .22 RF ammo. Sales person does the old swivel head, Pssst motions for me to come down counter. To avoid riot you understand. We have one case of Win. Xpert HV. Limit one box per customer. Last two boxes. I will double bag it so no one sees it. Be careful going out of store, someone had their bag taken from them in the parking lot the other day. Hey Bob, go back and bring out another case of that 22 ammo, this one it gone. Glock 19 Inside the waist band says, I'm you Huckleberry. Walked around that parking lot for an hour. It was getting hot, so I took my one box and left. Any reference to actual people or places is purely accidental.
Stay Safe
Mark