Sticker shock

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
pistolero45
A Poster
A Poster

Sticker shock

Post by pistolero45 »

Back before the ammo shortage, I had purchased several cases and thought I could outlast our current ruling regime. Looks like I did not buy enough ammo!

But - now that I'm trying to find some decent ammo - I am suffering from sticker shock! The prices have more than doubled! And this assumes one can even find ammo in stock - not to mention if they will sell by the case.

Any thoughts as to where to look? My guns favor Winchester Subsonic, and SK Standard Plus. Thanks.
Mark
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Sticker shock

Post by Bob259 »

pistolero45 wrote:Back before the ammo shortage, I had purchased several cases and thought I could outlast our current ruling regime. Looks like I did not buy enough ammo!

But - now that I'm trying to find some decent ammo - I am suffering from sticker shock! The prices have more than doubled! And this assumes one can even find ammo in stock - not to mention if they will sell by the case.

Any thoughts as to where to look? My guns favor Winchester Subsonic, and SK Standard Plus. Thanks.
Check with Good Shooting Inc https://www.goodshootinginc.com/index.php?ukey=home... Cathy & James are great to deal with and can possibly help or put you on the list for when the next shipment arrives.
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
fartsinpublic
B Poster
B Poster

Post by fartsinpublic »

You can check a lot of places at once here: http://www.gunbuddy.com/ammo/22-lr

There's usually something of whichever flavor you like, somewhere... You can even sort the list based on "cost per round" if that's a consideration.

Now if only they'd be able to ship to me in Hawaii.

(The good news? It is going to be +/- 75*F today, in early December :-bd . The bad news? No one will ship ammo to my door. X( )
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

I'll ship you ammo if you ship me sunshine and heat! I went to a football game saturday and the temperature was -5 F. Yeah, thats not a missing 7 its a negative.
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.