Leupold MARK 4 M3-6x40MM in the BOX RARE with CAM

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
Post Reply
22eley
B Poster
B Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:54 pm

Leupold MARK 4 M3-6x40MM in the BOX RARE with CAM

Post by 22eley » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Your choice of cam CALIBERs you get 1 at this PRICE the other 3 cams are PS, they are 223-556, 7.62mm NATO M118, 300 WIM MAG, 30.06. scope with 1 cam $525.00 + $25.00 shipping FIRM I have 750 ALL + FEEDBACKS on ebay as 22eley thanks john ph 419-485-1111 PP taken as a GIFT ONLY. ps NO SCRATCHES ON THE GLASS! the SER is 179670A CALL LEUPOLD to check if you want! 22lr@roadrunner.com at this Price you can run it on a 22lr!EMAIL me for MORE PICTUREs if you want to BUY, [img]https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-w4t ... v3jQ-M.jpg

cedestech
Master Poster
Master Poster
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Leupold MARK 4 M3-6x40MM in the BOX RARE with CAM

Post by cedestech » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:43 pm

22eley wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 pm
Your choice of cam CALIBERs you get 1 at this PRICE the other 3 cams are PS, they are 223-556, 7.62mm NATO M118, 300 WIM MAG, 30.06. scope with 1 cam $525.00 + $25.00 shipping FIRM I have 750 ALL + FEEDBACKS on ebay as 22eley thanks john ph 419-485-1111 PP taken as a GIFT ONLY. ps NO SCRATCHES ON THE GLASS! the SER is 179670A CALL LEUPOLD to check if you want! 22lr@roadrunner.com at this Price you can run it on a 22lr!EMAIL me for MORE PICTUREs if you want to BUY, [img]https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-w4t ... v3jQ-M.jpg
In english? Is this spam or a misplaced ad?

22eley
B Poster
B Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:54 pm

Re: Leupold MARK 4 M3-6x40MM in the BOX RARE with CAM

Post by 22eley » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:43 am

cedestech wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:43 pm
22eley wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 pm
Your choice of cam CALIBERs you get 1 at this PRICE the other 3 cams are PS, they are 223-556, 7.62mm NATO M118, 300 WIM MAG, 30.06. scope with 1 cam $525.00 + $25.00 shipping FIRM I have 750 ALL + FEEDBACKS on ebay as 22eley thanks john ph 419-485-1111 PP taken as a GIFT ONLY. ps NO SCRATCHES ON THE GLASS! the SER is 179670A CALL LEUPOLD to check if you want! 22lr@roadrunner.com at this Price you can run it on a 22lr!EMAIL me for MORE PICTUREs if you want to BUY, [img]https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-w4t ... v3jQ-M.jpg
In english? Is this spam or a misplaced ad?
Is this way of telling me I put the ADD in the WRONG PLACE? ill take a look! thanks john AND this SCOPE was made by LEUPOLD for STEEL shooting when they had a 6 power Max on the scopes. and I put add in MARKET PLACE thanks
Last edited by 22eley on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cedestech
Master Poster
Master Poster
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Leupold MARK 4 M3-6x40MM in the BOX RARE with CAM

Post by cedestech » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Settle down chief. For sale ads go in the Marketplace section.... No, I don't need or am still quite sure what it is your selling but God Bless you... ;)

22eley
B Poster
B Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:54 pm

Re: Leupold MARK 4 M3-6x40MM in the BOX RARE with CAM

Post by 22eley » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 pm

cedestech wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:11 pm
Settle down chief. For sale ads go in the Marketplace section.... No, I don't need or am still quite sure what it is your selling but God Bless you... ;)
HI its a Silhouette Scope and its in the WRONG PLACE please get get rid of this add if you can. I put in in the MP like you said thanks john

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests