Weaver T25?

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
geo01
B Poster
B Poster

Weaver T25?

Post by geo01 »

I am trying to find product specs on the old Weaver T25 steel scopes made in El Paso. I'm chasing the length and weight of the scope as well as dot size and "click" value. Also, any opinions on this model scope would be greatly appreciated. If I am able to get my hands on one I would be using it on a CZ 452 for Small Bore Silhouette.

Thank you in advance.

Geo
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Weaver T25?

Post by acorneau »

If you don't get the answers you're looking for here then ask over on RFC in the "Scopes, Sights, Rings, etc." section. There's a bunch of old guys over there that probably have either used or still have a T25 laying around that could help you out.

Good luck.
Allen Corneau
xpilot
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by xpilot »

Here you go...............

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/sh ... p?t=387954

Hope this helps

Jim
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

GEO
The old El Paso Weaver T-25 is 19 1/4" long, it weighs 1 Lb. 4 ounces, it comes with a 1/4 min. dot and fine cross hair it is also 1/4 min. adjustment at 100 yds. for Elevation and Windage.
If you do happen to find one, make sure you get a chance to look thru it, they were notorious for building up some kind of mold between the two front lenses. Mine has been repaired twice in 20 years, last time just before the repair station in El Paso close for good, that was several years ago. The mold is back on it again. It won't hurt the function of the scope, but whatever you look at is very cloudy, nowhere as clear as when cleaned.
Evelio.
Evelio
geo01
B Poster
B Poster

Post by geo01 »

Thank you for the replies. There is one for sale down here that I have been procrastinating about for a little while now. But at this stage I have decided to send my Leupold in to get a set of target turrets installed instead. That said, I will still keep an eye on the Weaver just in case it is still there down the track.

Geo