How big is yours?

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

How big is yours?

Post by Jason »

Your DOT, I mean...

I'm currently using a .270 moa dot as that's what came in my Sightron 24X scope. I have tried a .50 moa dot before, and I liked it better but it seemed a little too big. Shooting Larry's rifle on Saturday with the .40 moa dot seemed to be just right. His was in a Premier boosted to 18-40x and I think it was set somehwere in the mid-20s in power, so I really have no idea what size the dot actually was when I was shooting it. What size dot do you like best and why?
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

Jason,
all of your questions regarding, trigger, stock, and now dot, all come down to personal preference. At some point my friend, you are going to have to stand up, take a deep breath, and make a decision. There isn't anyone out here that can make these decisions for you. If you like it, buy it.
dave
nomad
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by nomad »

David,

You're getting perilously close to that problem with the ambassadorial thing again! :twisted:
E Kuney
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

I'm mostly interested in the "why" part of all the questions. There might be something in one of the "why" answers that I haven't thought of yet that might help me avoid an "I wish I had..." later. It's like the stock thing from Saturday. I was all set to go with the pharr stock since it gets all the comments until I held the wooster stock that just fit me better. I didn't even know Steve Wooster had a stock out there until then. I don't want to leap before I've looked a bit more at where I can leap to. :lol: