Hawke Airmax model 13110

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Hawke Airmax model 13110

Post by Sporty »

The Hawke 3-9x40 Airmax model 13110 doesn't seem to have turrets that can be reset to zero. Is that right?

Once the caps are removed to make elevation and windage adjustments there are two Phillips screws on top of each turret. The turret doesn't have a lock nor can it be pulled up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Charlie (Lee) Meli
Retired match director @ Piedmont Gun Club, Rutherdfordton, NC
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Hawke Airmax model 13110

Post by acorneau »

Have you tried unscrewing the two Phillips-head screws? My guess is the dial will be adjustable once you take the screws out and lift the dial.
Allen Corneau
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Sporty »

acorneau wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:28 pm Have you tried unscrewing the two Phillips-head screws? My guess is the dial will be adjustable once you take the screws out and lift the dial.
I have not. I dare not. I hesitate to go beyond what is written or in this case not written in the manual.
-Charlie (Lee) Meli
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Sporty »

acorneau wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:28 pm Have you tried unscrewing the two Phillips-head screws? My guess is the dial will be adjustable once you take the screws out and lift the dial.
Hawke quickly answered this question. "The screws hold down the cover plate in the middle which holds down the outer finger dial. That plate and dial often are stuck together just from the tension, so you may have to take the screws and everything all the way off to pop the plate out in order to set the dial. The screws only need to be finger tight, do not over tighten."
-Charlie (Lee) Meli