turret scale on new T-24's and 36's

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
Travelor
A Poster
A Poster

turret scale on new T-24's and 36's

Post by Travelor »

Remember that the new Weaver T-scopes with 1/8th MOA clicks have target turrets are graduated 0 up to 4 then back down to 0. ie 1,2,3,4,3,2,1,0. Sure wich they had been marked 0 to 7.

So it is hard to determine were you are, especially of you are over one revolution up or down.

:?

George
George

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

The elevation turret has those markings on it? I've got a bunch of scopes with the two-direction number system on the windage turret and I like those that way, but that seems like a major screw-up to make the elevation turret that way. Does it say up/down on it so there's no chance they put a windage turret on there by mistake?
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: turret scale on new T-24's and 36's

Post by stsbuyer »

Travelor wrote:Remember that the new Weaver T-scopes with 1/8th MOA clicks have target turrets are graduated 0 up to 4 then back down to 0. ie 1,2,3,4,3,2,1,0. Sure wich they had been marked 0 to 7.

So it is hard to determine were you are, especially of you are over one revolution up or down.

:?

George
I have one T24 with 1/8 minute and both sess elevation knobs that came with it go from 0 to 8 before reutrning to 0. You might be able to contact Weaver and get replacement knobs. I do have one T36 that was just like you said going up to 4 and back down to 0. I used one of my extra knobs form the T24 to fix it.

Paul

Paul
gcsniper
B Poster
B Poster

Re: turret scale on new T-24's and 36's

Post by gcsniper »

I bought a T36 last month and it had the 0-4-4-0 elevation turrets. Got a T24 today and it has 0-8 elevation.