Weight of the Elite 4200 6-24x40?

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Well once I'm done with the CZ, we'll probably fit it to him, including stripping the stock back down, making it fit him instead of me, letting him choose a scope, mounts, etc. I got pretty lucky with the whole in-law thing. He's also my best friend, so I'd gladly do that for him and pay for it all. :)
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Koldkut »

Jason wrote:Well once I'm done with the CZ, we'll probably fit it to him, including stripping the stock back down, making it fit him instead of me, letting him choose a scope, mounts, etc. I got pretty lucky with the whole in-law thing. He's also my best friend, so I'd gladly do that for him and pay for it all. :)
Don't mean to hijack this thread, I have a father-in-law that is into guns, but being a medically retired cop with a head injury, he is hard to get along with because he knows it all. You got lucky that you get along with him as well as you do and even luckier that your wife lets you spend that much time with him. I think my wife isn't very thrilled that I'm going to get into gunsports, and not so much that its guns, its just that she sees it as competition for my time.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Yep, skeletonizing the rings did the trick. Now I'm down to 8lbs 7.8oz on one scale and 8lbs 7.9oz on the other scale, and that's with the adjustment turret covers on the scope, so I can always remove those if Ernie's scale at Pe Ell reads a little heavier.