Who supplies mounts or rings with Slope?

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.

Who supplies mounts or rings with Slope?

Post by Guest »

I'm not happy with BKL's options and I'm not sold on the Burris Signature series.

Who makes or supplies an 11mm dovetail mount or ring set with rimfire slope built in?

(Or is there some sort of Shim method I'm missing out on ? )
nomad
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by nomad »

Marvin Pearson in Chehalis, WA -- "metalhead" (pretty sure I saw that he's registered) on this forum -- makes anything you want and his work is superb.
Jetmugg
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Burris Signature Zee rings

Post by Jetmugg »

The Burris Signature Zee rings are available with a variety of inserts which allow for slope correction. How much slope depends on the inserts being used, and the spacing on the scope (distance between the rings) I don't own a pair, but plan to own some soon. They alleviate the problem of scope tube binding/kinking by using a "ball and socket" type mounting arrangement for the scope through the rings.

Steve.
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

as is typical unless it is after 3am, Nomad is absolutely correct. Marv is the best way to go with rings and bases. Not only is his work of extremely high quality, his rings and mounts are beautiful as well. regarding Nomad, he is usually right after 3am as well... just a bit more feisty about it.
dave
GTKF
AA Poster
AA Poster

B-Square Rings

Post by GTKF »

I'm using th B-Square Interlock rings on an Anschutz 54 receiver that wouldn't allow enough elevation.

Aluminum, adjustable for elevation and windage, pivot to insure rings grip scope evenly.

got them from Natchez. B-Square part #10101 for 1" ring with 11mm dovetail