Good service from Weaver

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Good service from Weaver

Post by jneihouse »

After my rifle took a tumble at the Tenn state match the scope (T-24) tracked kind of like I drive, wild and all over the place.....Sent it back to Weaver with a detailed account of what happened along with the $7.00 check you are to send with a warranty claim. I left it up to them as to whether they would warranty or charge me to fix it, fully expecting them to charge me for repair, as the warranty doesn't explicitly exclude stupidity but it is implied. Was surprised when I got it back a week later, repaired and with no additional charge. Scope works as good as ever. I'm always one to jump up and down (usually on someone) when I receive bad service. Only right to give an "attaboy" to Weaver for standing behind their product. YMMV, of course.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
jwilli
Unclassified Poster

Post by jwilli »

I had an "event" with my T-24 also. It hit the blacktop before the rifle. I sent it back to Weaver, admitting my culpability, asking for an estimate to repair. Lo and behold, same experience as Kitty. Weaver returned it good as new for no charge. A rare experience in this day and age.