Mueller Eradicator Scope

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
Saikatana

Mueller Eradicator Scope

Post by Saikatana »

Is any one using this scope for Silhouette? For $200.00 looks like a good deal although a little concerned about the 1/8 MOA adjustment. My current scope is a old Redfield Metallic Silhouetter at 12X and 1/3 MOA adjustment. Would be greatful for any advise on this purchase.
Thanks and have a Merry Christmas

Saikatana
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

don't know anything about the scope but do have experience with 1/8 minute adjustments. No worries. You will have no problems. Have never seen a scope with 1/3 minute adjustment?
dave
saikatana

scope

Post by saikatana »

I bought the scope about 16 years ago and after the divorce could not find the instruction book. Had not used it for 8 years so could not remember the adjustment. Happened to find an ad for it in an old "American Rifleman" magazine that said 1/3 MOA adjustment. Started using that for my come ups and it worked fine. Now just need to adjust for excessive headspace in operator and break into AA class.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

saikatana,

I had one of these that I got from the distributer as a shot show demo, was less than impressed, fit and finish is lacking and I was always comparing it to a tasco and a bsa not a weaver or a leoupold. My .02 cents keep looking.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg