1/8TH minute T-24

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

1/8TH minute T-24

Post by shakes »

Hi all. I'm buying a weaver T-24 with 1/8th minutes adjustments on it and was wondering if anybody has ever had a problem with going past one full revolution out to rams when shooting highpower? I've got 2 weaver T-24's with the 1/4 minute adjustment and only have to go to about 10 to get to rams. Dont worry heavybarrel, I still want the scope =)) I've asked some veteran shooters and they dont think it will be a problem, but wanted to get a answer from the masses.
"The bench proves the rifle, standing proves the man" Harry Pope. 6.5's for LIFE
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: 1/8TH minute T-24

Post by Jerry G »

I used an 1/8" scope for quite a few years with no problems. You just have to keep track of which revolution you are on. If you clearly mark the focus ring with the animals, you shouldn't have trouble knowing which rev you are on. The ram should be the only animal you go past the first rev and it should be only 3 or 4 minutes. Remember to set it back to chicken zero when you are done shooting.
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Shakes, if you move the parallax adjustment to shoot rams you should not have problems remembering where you are. The only problem I've had with other scopes or ram loads was when the chickens and the rams sight settings where one turn different but on 0 for both. Happened on 7mmTCU and 7mm BR sometimes. Not fun missing targets when the scope is one turn off.
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

Thanks guys :D
"The bench proves the rifle, standing proves the man" Harry Pope. 6.5's for LIFE