T K Lee

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
bugabob
B Poster
B Poster

T K Lee

Post by bugabob »

Sent my Weaver T-24 to T K Lee for a reticle change on Oct 10. Did not request notification of receipt. Did buy insurance.

As of today, no scope and my check has not been cashed. Sent an e-mail over a week ago - no response. Just tried to call and their voicemail box is full.

Have never used them before but understood that a 30-day turnaround is typical. Has anyone heard anything about them having problems or does anyone know someone who works there? Thanks.

Bob
BCloninger
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: T K Lee

Post by BCloninger »

I sent a Sightron in about the same time and it returned Saturday with a note that said the reticle could not be modified.
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- C.S. Lewis
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

I sent a Weaver T-24 to him to install a 3/8ths dot on the 13 of september and recieved it at the end of October. He is a busy man and he does the scopes in the order he recieves them. :D
"The bench proves the rifle, standing proves the man" Harry Pope. 6.5's for LIFE
bugabob
B Poster
B Poster

Post by bugabob »

Scope rec'd yesterday. All is good.

Bob
possum
Unclassified Poster

Post by possum »

Had a dot reticle installed by T K Lee several years ago. Recently the crosshair broke or came loose. I was not sure
they would repair it since I had no records of the installation. Sent an e-mail inquiring about getting the scope repaired and the cost. Received a reply from Michael informing me there would be no charge other than return shipping.
Sent the scope and five weeks later got it back with a new dot.
Just wanted to let everyone know, these folks back their work. The web site is http://www.scopedot.com