MEULLER APV?

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
silhouette13
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: MEULLER APV?

Post by silhouette13 »

the real issue with the low end scopes seems to be , you just dont know if it will be decent until you buy one, you MAY get lucky. you may get stuck with a paper weight. or have to sell it to someone you dont like, which is just plain mean. unless they will be using it for plinking then my kharma will not be affected
Sako Finnfire /weaver v16 tk lee 3/8 dot
Hoyt
Truball
Easton
warbird2006
B Poster
B Poster

Post by warbird2006 »

I have Mueller 8-32x 44mm Target Scope which is eccelent, tracking great, focuses down to 10m and it is a 30mm tube, nice and bright.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ShootingStar »

Hey Warbird,
I've read some good things about the Muellers - the Field Target folks swear by them!
Are you using it for Silhouette shooting? If so, what style (Smallbore, High Power, etc.) and for how long?

One difficulty with "cheap" scopes it their premature death from changing the elevation so much. I wonder how this brand does.

If you don't mind me asking - what's the going price on a scope like yours? I'm looking for something on a loaner and don't have a spare "high-end" scope laying around.
Besides, I want to show folks you don't HAVE to spend the max money unless you want to!

Thanks,
ShootingStar - Greg Chandler