Chicken’s Shooting Supply Annual Sale – Scopes, Binos, Range

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Chicken’s Shooting Supply Annual Sale – Scopes, Binos, Range

Post by GeoNLR »

Every year at the first of January I have to make a minimum order to keep my preferred pricing. I offer all scopes at dealer cost in an effort to get this minimum purchase out of the way as soon as possible.

You can order 1 scope, or 10, makes no difference to me, all scopes will be sold at dealer pricing. Scopes must be in stock at the time of order. Please e-mail me for a quote on a specific scope and to check stock status.

This includes all Scopes, Binoculars, Red Dots, Spotting Scopes, etc.

Binoculars

BSA, Burris, Bushnell, Leupold, Nikon, Sightron, Simmons, Swarovski, Zeiss

Rangefinders

Bushnell, Leica, Leupold, Nikon, Swarovski

Red Dots / Lasers

Barska, BSA, Burris, Bushnell, EO Tech, Laser Genetics, Leupold, Millet, Nikon, Sightron, Tasco, Zeiss

Scopes

All Manufactures above in… Handgun Scopes, Standard Scopes, Target Scopes, Rimfire/Air rifle Scopes, Scout/Compact, Shotgun/Muzzleloader, etc.

I will be taking orders at a minimum through the end of next week (1/20/2012) and will be placing the order the following week. All scopes will be drop shipped with insurance to your address of choice. I will keep everyone updated on ship time, etc. Payment will be check or MO only. If you have never ordered from me before, or I don’t know you, MO would be preferred.

If at all possible please go to https://www.grafs.com/optics/ and look through the inventory of optics. If you find an optic you would like a quote on please cut and paste the ‘Item Number’ and include in the e-mail to me if possible.

Example – Leupold – 6.5-20x40 EFR = Item Number: LP66565 (This is what I need)

If the optic you are interested in is showing up as ‘out of stock’ please e-mail me anyway and I can check and see if they have any in the process of being entered into the system. 99% of the time if the optic is show as in-stock that I will be able to secure that optic for you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I do this sale one time per year. It’s not a gimmick where things are marked up and than a % off, all optics will be offered at dealer pricing.

Thanks for your business and friendship, have a safe New Year!

Chicken George

ChickenGeorgeAR@yahoo.com
Image Chicken George
teetertotter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Chicken’s Shooting Supply Annual Sale – Scopes, Binos, R

Post by teetertotter »

My e-mails with George back in early December, 2011, developed into a Sightron 6-24X42 SIL purchase through him. Compare his price to anyone's elses, and you will save big $$$$. I sent him a personal check. Service was fantastic!
This is my testimony to George's reputation, which I learned from another SC member.
LH CZ 452 Amer, Free Floated, FX-3 25X40, D3 Rings, TAC-22
https://www.beloitrifleclub.org/shootin ... ilhouette/