Boosted T-16 Weaver...want to "unboost" it....

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Boosted T-16 Weaver...want to "unboost" it....

Post by OnaginOffagin »

I've got a great T-16 steel tube Weaver, which I sent years ago to a Mr. Ackerman of New Mexico to have it boosted 60% and to have a target dot installed. The scope still works perfectly; but to my great surprise, I'm aging like everyone else and am now more comfortable with scopes of lesser power. Does anyone know if Mr. Ackerman is still in business? Does anyone know his contact info? Does anyone know somewhere else I might be able to have this 25.6X good old scope calmed down? :D And finally, if not, would anyone have a scope of lesser power they'd like to trade for it? Thanks in advance!

edit: Disregard! I found Mr. Ackerman! He's retired, but his daughter isn't, and they can reduce the power for me and install another reticle! Which I shall do forthwith! Thanks for listening anyhow! :D :D :D :D :D
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Boosted T-16 Weaver...want to "unboost" it....

Post by stsbuyer »

Here is what I have and since the web site is still up I would say send it back to him. Looks like his daughter does most of the work now.

http://targetshooteroptics.com/
Paul Freeman
Alvin, Tx