Bushnell Elite Tactical Scope

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
pistolman88
Unclassified Poster

Bushnell Elite Tactical Scope

Post by pistolman88 »

Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Bushnell Elite Tactical Scope

Post by Merlin »

Conventional wisdom is that - for Silhouette - a dot is easier to use and the more cluttered the reticle the more difficult the scope is to use.....

Go to Sniper's Hide to find out what people think of this scope.
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
pistolman88
Unclassified Poster

Post by pistolman88 »

I agree, even the brilliant Mikhail Kalashnikov said that- “Things that are complex are not useful, Things that are useful are simple.” I always pick up what is simple. Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

For a tactical scope you will have to spend about three times the amount you will pay for that Bushnell to purchase anything better. George at Chicken George Shooting Supplies and a sponsor on this forum will have a price on this scope that cannot be beat. I have two of those scopes. Anybody that can halfway shoot can take my old working man's 308 and hit staples at 100 meters. Just do a search for chicken george shooting supply, e-mail George with the model number you want and he will quote you a price too low to advertise. Tell George you found him from the steelchickens forum
Bobby R. Huddleston