Burris Rings

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
GaryBunk
Unclassified Poster

Burris Rings

Post by GaryBunk »

I did a little research and I like the concept behind the Burris Signature rings with the offset busings. I plan to us the JP dovetail adapters with the Burris Sig. rings. Has anyone used a similar setup? it seems that info on the ring setup is pretty scarce. Any info on setup would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
PeterSilecchio
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Burris Rings

Post by PeterSilecchio »

Hello
I bought the same set up. But Burris does not have the Different Degree Inserts. Not till maybe June July. I don't want to set up my Anschutz 1712 till I get them or go a different route
BKL 257 or Leupold Rimfire Rings? Then Lap the Leupolds.
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

Burris might not have the inserts but I bet some of the shops have them in stock.

Optics planet seems to have them in stock. http://www.opticsplanet.com/burris-sign ... serts.html
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.
PeterSilecchio
B Poster
B Poster

Post by PeterSilecchio »

Hi, I checked 7 to 9 weeks.
Thank you for your Help.
Pete
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

Exactly which ones are you looking for? They have some at a local shop, I can check if they are the ones you are after if you'd like.
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.
PeterSilecchio
B Poster
B Poster

Post by PeterSilecchio »

Hello
That would be supper nice. I have not tried to set up my Anschutz yet with the Rings. I wanted to have the Different sizes with me at the Range. I would like the +\- .005 and +\- .010 if they have. That would be so nice of you.
Please let me know.
God Bless You!
Peter
Last edited by PeterSilecchio on Fri May 08, 2015 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
GregG
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GregG »

GaryBunk wrote:I did a little research and I like the concept behind the Burris Signature rings with the offset busings. I plan to us the JP dovetail adapters with the Burris Sig. rings. Has anyone used a similar setup? it seems that info on the ring setup is pretty scarce. Any info on setup would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I have used them on several guns they are great. Is this not what you are looking for? The rings and offset rings show in stock?

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?userSearc ... ture+rings
GregG
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GregG »

GaryBunk wrote:I did a little research and I like the concept behind the Burris Signature rings with the offset busings. I plan to us the JP dovetail adapters with the Burris Sig. rings. Has anyone used a similar setup? it seems that info on the ring setup is pretty scarce. Any info on setup would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I have used them on several guns they are great. Is this not what you are looking for? The rings and offset rings show in stock?

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?userSearc ... ture+rings
PeterSilecchio
B Poster
B Poster

Post by PeterSilecchio »

Hi. I have the Scope rings they come with 0 degree inserts. I need the offset inserts. They are back ordered. I called Midway. Don't know when they are getting them in. I am on back order.
Peter
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

You have to wonder about Burris. They tout the benefits of their offset inserts when selling you the rings but cannot seem to supply the actual inserts when you need them. :-q