2015 TSRA Air Rifle Silhouette results

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
GregG
AA Poster
AA Poster

2015 TSRA Air Rifle Silhouette results

Post by GregG »

scores-2015 Target.pdf
scores-2015 Sporter.pdf
scores-2015 Open.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GregG
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2015 TSRA Air Rifle Silhouette results

Post by GregG »

scores-2015 agg.pdf
Aggregate Results
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

Congratulations to Dustin Flint. Amazing shooting. 32/29 target, 38/40 open and 36/38 sporter.
Also a shout out for Jonah Finley, nephew of the famous Bruce Finley. Jonah shot a 37/40 for a int junior/junior national record. He also recorded his first leg in Mater for Sporter. Not to mention he's just a really nice, polite young man.
Thanks to Bill Motl, Greg, Robert, Paul and the rest of the crew for putting this on.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Huge thanks to Greg, Robert, Paul and Bill. Boy wanted to shot CLA at Austin Sunday so I only shot Saturday.... 4 - 40 shot matches... I don't think anyone complained they didn't get to shoot enough Saturday.... :D
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Thanks to all those mentioned for a great match and the usual incredible hospitality (and food) that the Houston-area shooters always provide. We had a GREAT time as usual and will be back next year!

The only complaint we had was that you guys don't have enough wind for airgun silhouette! Make sure it blows next year!

Dustin