2016 Air Rifle Silhouette Nationals - March 18-20, 2016

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

2016 Air Rifle Silhouette Nationals - March 18-20, 2016

Post by dustinflint »

Everyone,

The program and entry form for the 2016 Air Rifle Silhouette National Championships in Baton Rouge is attached. We hope everyone that shoots Air Rifles will come and enjoy a great match and some REALLY great food. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or post them up here!

Dustin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AddictedToSB
A Poster
A Poster

Re: 2016 Air Rifle Silhouette Nationals - March 18-20, 2016

Post by AddictedToSB »

Dustin,

How are things looking for the match as far as weather is concerned? Is there flooding in the area? We may have trouble getting there with so many closures on the roads from Texas to Louisiana.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

It's wet but I think all of the water will be off of the range by Thursday. If not, we have alternate sites.

Dustin
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

The range is dry!! Everyone come to Baton Rouge and shoot the Air Rifle Nationals!!

Dustin
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Sporter Air Rifle Silhouette National Championship results:
2016 Sporter Airgun Scorebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Open Air Rifle Silhouette national championship results:
2016 Open Scorebook.jpg
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Target Air Rifle Silhouette National Championship results: Congrats to National Champion Chris Cawthorne!!
2016 Target Scorebook.jpg
Gabby Jones
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Gabby Jones »

Thanks to all the guys in THE RED STICK for passin us such a GUUUUUUD time at the NATIONALS. Thanks to Barry Ranney of the NRA for listenin' to all the feedback of the competitors. Thanks to Patrice for keepin up all the stats and keepin us straight! Thanks to Jerry and Kevin and Bruce for dollin' out all that GUUUUUUUD gumbo. Thanks to Dustin and Joe for callin' the matches every day. Everything went off without a hitch. I STILL don't see how all yawl guys can be doin' ALL that stuff and STILL shoot sooo GUUUUUUUD! I have been to many matches of all kinds of the diciplines (zat spelt right?) for lotsa years and enjoy the air rifles more than any of them. It still befuddles me why air rifles ain't more popular than they are! ( ammo WAAAAYYY CHEAPER!--guns affordable-- don't have to wear elephant ears on ya head cause they are quiet; except Bill's rocket gun-- you don't have to walk NEAR as far-- (when you CAN walk and don't trip over a target stand and BUST YA ASS like I did! LOL) Thanks to Bill Motl for putting up with me and Wimpy on the long ride in his nice new truck. Oh! I almost forgot-- thanks to my CUZ Kenny for that WONDERFUL LOVE HONEY Beer that he brought for us and the Arkansas clan of Neil, Charlie, Gregg, and Hugh that made us burp for 2 days and made me have the nice ACID REFLUX all night! And thanks to the man upstairs for letting us all make another one!!