bsa platinum

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
silhouette13
AA Poster
AA Poster

bsa platinum

Post by silhouette13 »

any one use a bsa platinum on air rifle? i have a couple kicking around and if they can stand the recoil they make more sense than buying a fat cash leupold or whatnot.

keep in mind that i will be airgunning for 2 reasons. 1.as a practice tool for small bore and 2. to fill up some more pages in my score book

in other words as extra curricular fun

thanks kindly

handsome dave
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

I have a BSA Mil Dot on a PCP rifle

Post by Dee »

what type of rifle are you wanting to put it on a springer or PCP etc? You have to be cautious with selecting a scope for spring guns as the can destroy non airgun rated ones quick no matter how much they cost. If you going PCP any scope should work for you.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
jbattman
B Poster
B Poster

Post by jbattman »

I have a BSA 4-12x44AO "Airgun" scope on my RWS Diana 40(springer). It came with the airgun as a package deal on an RWS C-Mount. I must say that I haven't been real pleased with the scope. I mean, it holds zero well and is repeatable, but the glass sux. I usually shoot in the evening after work. and at that time of the day, the glare in the scope is horrible. and since it is a break-barrel rifle, I can't attach the sunshade from my other BSA.