Air Rifle at Winnsboro this year...

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
bamashooter
Unclassified Poster

Air Rifle at Winnsboro this year...

Post by bamashooter »

Good Morning. I have shot the smallbore match at Winnsboro for several years and I am considering shooting the air rifle match this year. I need information on what matches will be shot each day and what rifles are legal. I have a Cyclone and FN-12 PPC rifles and I know that they are only legal in one match?? I also have a 10.8 lb springer rifle (FWB 300) which is a 3 position rifle with open sights. Is it legal for any of the matches??

Re: Air Rifle at Winnsboro this year...

Post by Guest »

The Cyclone and FN-12 are legal for Open Air Rifle. Put a scope on that FWB 300 and it will be a great Target Air Rifle. Not sure what is being shoot each day, I will find the entry form tomorrow and post link here.

Hope to see you there, Paul
bamashooter wrote:Good Morning. I have shot the smallbore match at Winnsboro for several years and I am considering shooting the air rifle match this year. I need information on what matches will be shot each day and what rifles are legal. I have a Cyclone and FN-12 PPC rifles and I know that they are only legal in one match?? I also have a 10.8 lb springer rifle (FWB 300) which is a 3 position rifle with open sights. Is it legal for any of the matches??
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Springer will be shot starting Thursday at 12:00, then the Target later that day (the FWB300 style rifles)and then the open will start at 10:30 Friday morning ...
Image Chicken George

Re: ...

Post by Guest »

Here is a link to the entry form, it has all the info that you need.

http://home.comcast.net/~fbray11/LAEntry2006AIR.pdf

Later, Paul
GeoNLR wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but the Springer will be shot starting Thursday at 12:00, then the Target later that day (the FWB300 style rifles)and then the open will start at 10:30 Friday morning ...