Pistol and air rifle targets

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
ShooterP14
AA Poster
AA Poster

Pistol and air rifle targets

Post by ShooterP14 »

I would like to expand the matches at our range by adding pistol and air rifle targets. Where can I get sets of these targets? :?:
The Wonderful White Winged Warrior - He's Everywhere! He's Everywhere!
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

sil

Post by Jerry G »

there ain't nothing to it. Just knock em down. I got my air rifle targets from Beeman. They do fall real easy when I hit them. Notice I said when I hit them

Re: sil

Post by Guest »

Jerry G wrote:there ain't nothing to it. Just knock em down. I got my air rifle targets from Beeman. They do fall real easy when I hit them. Notice I said when I hit them
Jerry,

The problem is that the modern rifles start around 17fpe (Anschutz 2025 in .177). This will damage those, another post mentioned here eariler said that they broke them first time out with 17 fpe...
ShooterP14
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ShooterP14 »

My tag line comes from my days shooting steel IPSC. When we would be setting up a match we'd have people come up to us and ask us about our match. We would have a bank of "pepper poppers" set up and almost without fail we'd have someone say "Is that all you have to do...just knock 'em down?" Then, if they agreed to shoot the match they would use 4 or 5 full mags and still have 1 or 2 (out of 6) still standing. So the moral of the story is "it ain't always as easy as it looks"

-Pat-
The Wonderful White Winged Warrior - He's Everywhere! He's Everywhere!