Walther 300 XT for sale

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
Jeff Green
Unclassified Poster

Walther 300 XT for sale

Post by Jeff Green »

Hello! .... I am new to Steel Chickens, my name is Jeff Green and live in Branson Missouri (A California transplant!)

I recently bought a Walther 300 XT with the blue/beige laminated stock, case and accessory kit (Probably stock items).

It has peep sights with a set of magnifying inserts for the front sight. It looks to be in new condition. The former owner passed away and I bought it at his estate auction so I know very little about these high end air guns. (I have an RWS mod 54 that I love though)

The air gauge showed about a 50% charge when I bought it and I took the charge tube and adapter to the local dive shop and they filled it 3/4 full (They did not have a tank with enough pressure to fill it all the way)

I have shot about 10 pellets thru it and was impressed with how quiet it was - the trigger pull was the best I've ever seen in any gun! .....

I am strictly a hunter and do not care for target shooting so I did not buy this to keep, I am asking for $1300 and really only have a vague idea of how much these sell for new (I think about $2000?)

If anyone is interested then email me at sales@yourlandoffice.com or call me on my cell phone at 417-263-7899

You can see my feedback rating on EBAY under "Trustyone"

Thank you,

Jeff
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Walther 300 XT for sale

Post by Jason »

Welcome to the forum. Please put all sale posts in the Marketplace forum here, especially if your only post on the forum is this and you don't care for target shooting. :lol:

http://www.steelchickens.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3

You might also have better luck posting that rifle for sale on the Yellow Forum classifieds here, as the Yellow Forum probably has more traffic (at least for U.S. residents) on it than any other airgun forum.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/

Thanks!