Air fill adapters

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Air fill adapters

Post by ppkny »

I just bought a Benjamin Maurader. The fill port is a male Foster fitting. Do all air rifles have this type of fill port? If not what other types do they have. I did buy my own scuba tank and 'K' valve setup for my gun but I'm trying to understand what adpaters I would need if I needed to fill from other tank setups or let other people use my tank. Any insight into this would be appreciated.
ppkny
chuckjordan2
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Air fill adapters

Post by chuckjordan2 »

Your Marauder came with a fill fitting (the female end of the foster) that's used to fill the air tube. It most likely is 1/8" NSPP threaded. If you take that female fitting to your local dive shop, they're knowledgeable to know what you'll need.

My assumption is your looking for a tank and the fittings? Your dive shop will know best, plus, you'll most likely get it filled there. Sometimes they'll cut you a deal on a tank and hose for your setup. It all depends what type of tank you want (steel, aluminium, or carbon fiber wrapped).

You can go on the yellow forum (yellowforum.com) and look in the Classifieds for Joe Brantano, or his website here: http://www.airtanksforsale.com/ I'm not in any way affiliated, nor make any recommendations for him.

Also to answer your question, no, not all airrifles use the same fitting. There are about 8 (?) different fill probes.

Chuck
ShooterP14
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ShooterP14 »

Another source would be a paintball supply store. That's where I got mine for my Edge.

-Pat-
The Wonderful White Winged Warrior - He's Everywhere! He's Everywhere!
ter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ter »

This guy sells first quality stuff, not low bidder junk. Nice guy, very helpful. Give Joe a call and he will hook you up.
http://www.airtanksforsale.com/
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

Thanks guys, I'll check it out.
ppkny