New Daystate

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
ter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

New Daystate

Post by ter »

Here is a couple of pics of my new Daystate MK4 in 22 caliber. The rifle is the same quality as a 54MSR. Shot count is 70 @ 230-140 bar. Energy is 24 or 29 fpe depending upon setting. Really about the same accuracy as a 54 MSR to 50 yards with no wind. It is an electronic rifle that uses a solenoid to release the air. A microprocessor measures the cylinder pressure and adjusts the solenoid energy according to a look up table. That feature gives the rifle a super flat velocity curve and a short lock time. Personally I sold my AZ SteyrLG100 because I can shoot this bad guy much better. The display reads pressure, total shot count, magazine count, power level, low pressure warning. It is easy to "program" with the trigger. I also had the airwolf, but I screwed up and sold it to get the Steyr. So I sold the Steyr to get this rifle. It is really the same as the airwolf but with a smaller cylinder,10FPE lower on both settings, and a true RH stock. Air wolf got about 110 shots at 30FPE. I did not test this one on 30FPE because it was battering my resettable chickens, so I actually prefer the lower energy.