Seals on FEINWERKBAUF 600

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Seals on FEINWERKBAUF 600

Post by Innocent »

Anybody have thoughts on who can replace seals on a 600?

Thanks,
Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Mary, Try Steve Moore at 10 Ring or Pilkington Competition the 10 meter air pistol folks. They will be cheaper on shipping than sending to Neal Johnson out in Colorado. I think maybe Neal Step might repair these also at ISS in Fort Worth. If you are not happy with these guys, contact Brad Bishop, he has more air guns than a human being should be allowed to have and he can give you good advice.

Bobby R. Huddleston
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

I've used Pilk and they do good work, and are happy to have your business. Shane at Neal Johnson's is another good choice. I second the fact that Brad has more airguns than it is healthy to have. I do know he doesn't have a 600, 602, or a 601. He loves LGM2's. I also happen to know he lost a Hammerli AR-50 in a match against a 13 year old girl..................

:o
bkbishop
B Poster
B Poster

Post by bkbishop »

I agree with the recommendations in above posts for getting the seals replaced. As for having too many air rifles, I did not think that was possible...... as for losing shooting competitions to girls, that seems to be pretty common in the shooting world....I am no exception. The 13yr old who beat me is Pat's daughter...and now she has a rifle that she can beat him with (a lot) :D
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

That's why she is grounded. When she comes to her senses, I'll let her shoot again. Maybe. :lol:

Ya gotta love it when your kids out shoot you. You almost don't mind loosing......almost.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Hey, I'm proud when mine beats me. I know Troy Lawton feels the same way when Kevin beats him.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.