Texas Nationals Entry Forms

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Texas Nationals Entry Forms

Post by psteiger »

3 are home for the match The biggest can't break away from school. Jerry Tureau, Bruce Finley, Dustin Flint are all here. all outstanding shots. Larry Engle is in rare form. I don't think Steve Giunta is coming, (school) nor is Kristin Wilson (school). Since I'm NOT the match director, I don't know all the players yet. I left the range about 3:15 today to go get placques. The running target was up and running...pun intended.....we had it at 20yards, then moved it to 30. I think they were talking about putting it out to 50. Also talk of some field targets out at 100. Yes we're talking about air rifles.....for fun. We're missing Bowen Weems. And we ALL miss Fenton. I hope he's catching some big bass.

Good luck to guys going to Tennessee. I'm still rootin for JJP. If he only had a decent spotter. =)) I'm sure Coates will do well.

We ate your prize today. Sorry. Should we send you the wrapper?

p
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Yes BF#7 you should send the wrapper. Still wish I was there or eating cake in TN...but I will settle for a chance to shoot at CRC today, beautiful range, can be tricky with the wind but should be a lot of fun anyway.
Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

sounds like fun. looks like rain all day. maybe we should have made a "drowned rat" award.

well it's off to the range.........
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Anyone that wanted to but didn't come missed a good match.... Rain was a complete non-issue....
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

We were missing 6 per my count. That's the people who said they'd come or had pre-registered. The rain messed up my comb over. I found that very irritating. Some good scores, though. Bill Motl won Sporter (53) and Target (54) and Bruce Finley shot a 55 to win Open. Motl was State Champ on Agg. As promised, Innocent got her prize first. Details later. Several National records were tied or set, and Heidi got her first 10 in a row in her first air rifle match. SB tomorrow. A HUGE thank you to all who participated. A big wet kiss for our chef. Greg will be emailing out the results tomorrow. Oppps I'm sorry, are you allowed to get the results that quickly? :D
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
GregG
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GregG »

http://www.bayourifles.org/matchresults ... s-2012.pdf

Downloadable results.

Thanks for everyone who attended!

Greg
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
AddictedToSB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AddictedToSB »

Gee, Pat, you're making me blush. :ymblushing:

I had a great time, and not just because I got my first ever 10 in-a-row. (Technically a 12-in-a-row, but who's counting. :) ). Thanks SO MUCH to Pat for loaning me a rifle and teaching me what to do. He also failed to mention his little accomplishment, beating his daughter in a shoot-off that went 7 shots, with both of them hitting the first 5, then missing 1, then he hit and she didn't. I have it on video, which I'll probably post a link to if I can figure out how, after I send hima copy.

As he mentioned, there were several records set, lots of 5 and 10 pins given out, and Ronnie Page completed his Grand Slam in one of the air rifle classes. :ymapplause:

The smallbore match was also a great match. Not everyone stayed, so we only had about 11 shooters. Elisabeth shot a 39, in the wind, in standard rifle. (I heard it was her 4th 39 in the past month.) ^:)^

And I got a 31 in hunter, my first AAA/30's score.

And now I'm thinking about getting an air rifle. I'm going to have to change my forum name, if I keep getting hooked on more and more types of silhouette competition. :))
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Addicted....no changing names, the one that tried that got stuck with Blue Balls. There are a few with two accounts, but if you watch the writing style you can figure it out quickly.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

It was another fun match again this year. Thanks to all that made it happen. As for Wimpy completing a Grand Slam are you sure he didn't promise you a 10 in a row Tuesday for a Grand Slam today? =)) It is his MO.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!