Texas Nationals Entry Forms

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Texas Nationals Entry Forms

Post by psteiger »

One week to go! Some nice additions, Jessica Freeman has made us some nice vinyl decals for each entrant AND she made us a bevy of scope animals for giveaways as door prizes. Sorry Innocent, YMBPTW. :D

We've tested the targets and they're working good. The door prize table is loaded (pun intended) and Bill is cooking as we speak. It's gonna be a great match. We are looking forward to a great time. Everyone please drive safe. I should have the range set just after lunch on Friday. Oh, and as an added bonus, I'm breaking out the running target ( Laufende Scheibe ). You can try your hand at a new game!!!!

thanks!
chango2013
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chango2013 »

can´t make it this year
hope to see you all an the Texas State Small bore rifle the next year
have fun
G.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

PS....PFFFFLLLLTT to you too. On the bright side I got my equipment up and running in 1/4 the time it took the other early birds to get theirs going so I am ready for Monday and clear weather. Can't even see the Denver skyline from Tabletop Mountain in Golden this morning.

Sounds as though jjp is ready for TN states, he's abin practicin...so I hear.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jjp
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by jjp »

Innocent wrote:PS....PFFFFLLLLTT to you too. On the bright side I got my equipment up and running in 1/4 the time it took the other early birds to get theirs going so I am ready for Monday and clear weather. Can't even see the Denver skyline from Tabletop Mountain in Golden this morning.

Sounds as though jjp is ready for TN states, he's abin practicin...so I hear.

Innocent
Practice? Just shooting a little bit. Don't get to shoot like the more fortunate regions with matches every couple weekends. Nothing like a 4th and 2nd grader spotting for you to get your stress level up for match conditions. :mrgreen: Having a ball with them showing interest in shooting air rifles every evening.

Wish the dates would have all worked out.
JasonPeterson
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Jason, What do you expect on the dates.... :-?? Haven't you seen all the trouble AA has had all week getting flights in and out on time... and now just think who the match director is on this one... nuff said =)) =)) (Sorry Pat :D )
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

WZ is going to Tennessee. He's tired of being beaten by little girls. Y'all have fun! I hear Laura is coming too, so you better have your A game JJP.
Also, you have 2 spotters. Consider yourself fortunate. We have many shooters who's kids can't be bothered. It's a nice problem to have. Besides, think how good they'll be by the time they can actually hold a rifle. Make you wish you were nicer to them!

Hey 259, I'm not the match director. Greg Gudenburr is. He's too shy to post. I am only in charge of awards, prizes and one st of targets.......and setting up the range, and instruction to the newbies, and keeping Dee out of trouble....oh and prepping the kids rifles......I might have time to shoot.....maybe.

So we had a guy mowing a range, and he sees a snake, so he gets off the mower to move it out of the way, and show it to someone. He picks it up and...........get this.....it bites him. A pissed off water moccasin, and it bit him. Imagine that. He's in the hospital. should be out by friday. So, a couple rules for the guys coming down here.

1. Don't pick up snakes, or pieces of snakes unless you have a long stick.
2. Don't look down the barrel of a loaded fire arm.

I don't run AA. If I did, I'd do a FAR better job as I'm interested in running an airline, not a travel agency. Also, I wouldn't fire the mechanics, sell the spare parts and blame the pilots for broken airplanes.

y'all be safe

p
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

BF#7, still wish I could be there, but TN desert is better! Then rooming with my favorite daughter is fun too, so I guess I'll just have to settle for hazy CO weather and wishing I could be with my four kids fighting over who I love the most, or my older two boys ignoring me fussing at them over something.
Have fun, don't play with snakes you haven't positively identified, and my advice to you is don't worry about trying to keep Dee out of trouble....he wouldn't bail you out in LA!

Innocent

GregG
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GregG »

I want to say, Pat is in charge of everything I do not want to do :-) Or he says I cannot do worth a s..... which seems to be it all.

We really appropriated Pat energy and effort for the match.

Maybe Greg, Maybe not.....
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Well if it was truly Greg he wouldn't be making be there to win the BEST doorprize, like zebra striped leggings. So I would say that my number 1 son cracked GregG's password and is posting for him, as I do not think Pat would have spent the time to do that.

Garrett, behave.

Innocent

psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

I don't think it's Garrett posting. He can spel and punctuate. Plus, he'd just post as if it were me, like when he hacked my facebook account. It probably is the real Greg.

The guy who got snakebit is doing well. They opened his arm up to let it drain. Evidently it was a very large snake. It had a 25lb pig in it's stomach. They also found one of Jimmy Hoffa's rings.

Briley has sent over some hats for the prize table. Nice hats! I wish Greg coulda talked them outta some chokes or a 10/22. Maybe next year.

Mark Pharr is a no show. Evidently WZ has talked him into joining the Tennessee bunch. He's chicken. Plain and simple. Gotta slew of Crazy Cajuns to make up for him. Evelio is still pissed about losing in the jello wrestling contest. I'm told his wife beat him for a week after the pictures made the internet.

p
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Pharr, Willie and Laura at the TN states....Coates and jjp should be able to keep them stirred up! Got plenty of hats, could use some new underwear though!

Innocent

psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

but you don't wear underwear................

259 made me say it........ :))
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

PS...259 wouldn't have the guts to say that to a fellow ramslammer! And he is smart enough to not put you up to it. Now as for hacking accounts, he might be the GregG....
As for your remark, only when the rest of the clothes are gone.

Innocent

AddictedToSB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AddictedToSB »

I have it on relatively good authority that Pharr won't be at the Tennessee match. 8-}

He thought about trying to make it to the Texas match, but it's not looking good at this point. I also wanted to try to go, but time and finances are both at a premium right now. Hope everyone has a great time!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

So Pat, all the kids home for the match tomorrow? Inquiring minds want to know? And who is going to win, Motl, E, Club shooter Larry (aka DAD)?

Innocent