2013 NRA Air Rifle Silhouette Nationals - March 22-24, 2013

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

2013 NRA Air Rifle Silhouette Nationals - March 22-24, 2013

Post by dustinflint »

Everyone,

The date has been set for the 2013 NRA Air Rifle Silhouette National Championship matches to be hosted by Bayou Airgun Club in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The dates are March 22-24, 2013. The tentative schedule for championship matches is as follows:

Friday, March 22, 2013 - Sporter Air Rifle - 60-shot morning match and 60-shot afternoon match.

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - Open Air Rifle - 60-shot morning match and 60-shot afternoon match.

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - Target Air Rifle - 60-shot morning match and 60-shot afternoon match.

We will also have Approved 40-shot matches for each rifle on the afternoon of Thursday, March 21 for anyone who needs to be classified or just wants a good warmup before the championship matches start.

Registration forms will be out soon. We look forward to having everyone here. Please spread the word.

Dustin

P.S. The Louisiana Smallbore Silhouette State Championship match is the following weekend in the Baton Rouge area - Bring your smallbore rifles and stay the week and enjoy the state match with us!
Last edited by dustinflint on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: 2013 NRA Air Rifle Silhouette Nationals - March 22-24, 2

Post by psteiger »

Got any left handed loaner rifles available. I need one that shoots better..............

Who is cooking, as food is THE most important thing at a match, since I can't shoot worth a darn.

Will there be jello wrestling like at the Texas Nationals? I hear Pharr is almost healed up. I can't believe his ear didn't fall off.

thanks for your effort!!!!!!
p
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Pat,

Jerry Tureau is going to cook up something good on Saturday. We're still planning lunches for Friday and Sunday.

Of course there will be jello wrestling and also a hot sauce eating contest.

Dustin
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

gee thanks, setting it up so Bill Motl can win it all...... :)) Remember, he's the one who grows his own jalapeno, habanero cross because the jalapeno wasn't hot enough. If you gave a "most spaztic flinch" award, I'd be a shoo in. we are looking foward to it. Gonna be in Gonzales?

p
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Pat,

We'll have a category rigged so you can win, too. It'll be the "pack-mule class.". Have to shoot with 5 people's luggage hanging off of you and you have to load 5 rifles between each shot.

The match will NOT be in Gonzales. It will be at our airgun-only range in the back part of the state Fairgrounds. It's an EXCELLENT range. It's hosted a couple of field Target nationals and even a FT world championship.

Dustin
Super Dave
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Super Dave »

Dustin,

How does one qualify for the AR Nationals? I live on Oahu and there are not any air rifle matches out here.

Thanks,
Dave (originally from Lafayette)
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

Everyone,

The date has been set for the 2013 NRA Air Rifle Silhouette National Championship matches to be hosted by Bayou Airgun Club in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The dates are March 22-24, 2013.

I think these are the same dates as the Sunshine Classic in Jacksonville, FL. Am I wrong ??
ppkny
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

ppkny, you are correct is the same weekend as the Sunshine Classic/Florida state championships.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.