Air Arms TX 200 MkIII

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
Jim T.
A Poster
A Poster

Air Arms TX 200 MkIII

Post by Jim T. »

What would one expect to pay for the above subject air rifle, used, in very good to excellent condition (.177 caliber, walnut stock, no sights)?
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Air Arms TX 200 MkIII

Post by cedestech »

I may be mistaken but I think TX's are all scope only.

I bought a real clean shooter and passed it on to a guy I shoot with that wanted a spare for $300. It was running a little slow but was still shot well.

I bought a real clean one that was esentially new for $575 last year also (for myself).

Clean used one $400-$500. Give or take. Condition and state of tune are more important then age. Walnut you may pay a premium for (+100) as beech is more popular.

There are 2 stock varieties. The older, squarer, checkered stock then the newer one that everything is rounder on that has fish scale checkering. I prefer the newer.
Some people prefer the older. The power plants are identical on all the TX's I believe and the barrels differed in being schrouded on not.

Very forgiving, accurate shooters and you don't need a compressor to take one apart. Great guns.

:D
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/me ... +200+mkIII

Buy it, scope it, start winning .... done.

;)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Jim T.
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Jim T. »

cedestech wrote:http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/me ... +200+mkIII

Buy it, scope it, start winning .... done.

;)
Thanks for the heads up, I saw that one and was tempted, but I think I want to continue to hold out for a walnut stock.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Personal preferance is what it is. That is a good price for such a low time gun. Brand new is +/- $600 in beech.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »