Custom Crosman Silhouette

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
blake.l
Unclassified Poster

Custom Crosman Silhouette

Post by blake.l »

New to 10m target and Silhouette shooting but not air guns in general. I'm in the process of building a custom shooter based off the 2300S. I'll be using Lothar Walther chocked match barrel .177 cal in either 10.1" or 12" not sure as of yet but some other parts that will be used on my project will be an after market left hand aluminum breech, long nose bolt probe, BSA Edge pistol scope, trigger frame group from the 1701p for a two stage trigger setup. I've got a Crosman custom shop 2400KT with the 10.l L.W barrel and its a tack driver!!! so any recommendations on which barrel length would be appreciated. I'm going for light weight, super accurate, powerful shooter that feels good in the hands. Like I said I don't have a clue when it comes to Silhouette so was wondering What should the FPS be for 5, 10m target and Silhouette shooting be? and how would I achieve these number either having to increase or decrease to reach said number? Thanks in advance for any help....

-
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Custom Crosman Silhouette

Post by cedestech »

Which ever barrel shoots better. 12" maximum length. Wish we had a air pistol match here. :)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?